School of Arts and Sciences
UCA is Central Asia's newest and most innovative university. We are looking for leaders. We want students who excel at academics and are passionate about learning both inside and outside the classroom. We are interested in who you are and in your potential to make a difference in the world.
- Undergraduate curriculum tailored to Central Asia context, designed with top international universities.
- A commitment to fostering international standards and Central Asian talent.
- Modern, state-of-the art facilities and residential campuses.
- High quality English-language education.
- Applied learning through a unique combination of liberal arts, science and technology.
- Practical learning through paid internships, community-based projects and entrepreneurship ventures.
- Highly ranked faculty with PhDs committed to high quality teaching, mentorship and research.
- Prepares you to qualify for top graduate programmes globally.
- Financial aid and scholarships.
World-Class Facilities to Enhance Learning
UCA's first campus opened in Naryn, Kyrgyz Republic in September 2016 and will be followed by campuses in Khorog, Tajikistan (2017) and Tekeli, Kazakhstan (2021). The Naryn Campus is located on the banks of the Naryn River, with easy access to Naryn Town. The master plan and concept design for the campus were conceived by award-winning Japanese architecture firm Arata Isozaki & Associates. Campus life will provide opportunities for applying academic knowledge; community service; sports and recreation; cultural exchange; and developing responsible citizenship and leadership skills.
Students will enjoy:
- State-of-the-art classrooms, laboratories and libraries.
- Secure dormitories with study and recreational areas.
- Modular rooms you can configure for privacy.
- Outdoor learning spaces on campus.
- Sheltered walkways, automatic lighting and secure facilities.
How to Apply?
1. Submit a full UCA Application Form with relevant documents.
2. Sit for UCA’s English, maths and logic admissions test.
3. Shortlisted candidates must submit recommendation forms and financial aid application. Candidates will also undergo an interview.
The UCA Undergraduate Application Form for the 2017-2018 Academic year is available for download here.
To help you prepare, learn more about our pre-university programmes for Grade 11 students:
- Winter Upgrading Programme and Summer Camp to boost your english and maths skills!
- Mentorship Programme to link you with university students from North America!
Where Can I Study?
Applications are now available for undergraduate study at UCA’s Naryn campus in the Kyrgyz Republic, as well as Khorog in Tajikistan. UCA offers specialisations in Communications and Media; Computer Science (Naryn Campus); Earth and Environmental Sciences and Economics (Khorog Campus). Based on the specialisation they choose, students can attend either UCA’s campus in Naryn, Kyrgyzstan or Khorog, Tajikistan.