How to Apply
APPLY NOW!Download the University of Central Asia’s Undergraduate Application form for the 2017-2018 Academic year. Applications are open for both UCA’s Naryn, Kyrgyz Republic, and Khorog, Tajikistan Campuses.
UCA Admissions in 3 Steps:
Submit a full UCA Application Form with relevant documents by 17 March 2017:
- Official mark sheets from Grade 10 and the first two quarters of Grade 11 (for the Central Asian applicants) or from Grade 11 and the first two quarters of Grade 12 (for the international applicants). If you are currently a university student, you must submit your university transcript as well
- A copy of a government-issued photo ID or Passport
- Photograph (3 cm x 4 cm) of yourself taken in the past three months; and
- An Application fee equivalent to US$15 in national currency. Please note the fee will be waived for students who apply before 3 March 2017.
You can submit your application in two ways:
1) Documents can be scanned and submitted via email to email@example.com. Please attach your application to the email and ensure the attachment and email are named with “Application” followed by your name.
2) Documents can be submitted personally to a UCA School of Professional and Continuing Education Centre (SPCE) in Dushanbe, Khorog, Bishkek, Naryn and Tekeli (see next page for addresses). Please write your full name, email address and telephone number from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday to Friday on the envelope.
Details on how to pay the non-refundable application fee are on the application form. Please note the fee will be waived for students who apply before 3 March 2017.
Applications must be received by 17 March 2017; UCA takes no responsibility for applications received after 17 March 2017.
2. UCA Admission Test
If your application is complete, an email will be sent to you with your Application Number, and the Test Centre address and time that you will write the UCA Admissions Exam in April 2017. The test will allow you to demonstrate your Mathematics, English and Logic skills. Test times and locations will be announced soon. You can only take the test at the location specified in your personal notification.
3. Supporting Documents
If you score competitively on the admissions test, you will be required to submit recommendation forms and financial aid application in May 2017. Candidates will also undergo an interview in April-May 2017.
Admissions Application Checklist
1. In order to submit your application you must have the following:
A completed UCA Application Form in English
Copy of official high school mark sheets (Grade 10 and the first two quarters of Grade 11 (for the Central Asian applicants) or from Grade 11 and the first two quarters of Grade 12 (for the international applicants)). If you are currently in university, you must also submit your official university transcript.
Copy of your Passport or other government-issued photo ID
A photograph of yourself taken in the last 3 months on a white background, and should be approximately 3 cm x 4 cm in size
A receipt of the non-refundable application fee of US$15 Proof of payment of the non-refundable application fee equivalent to US$15 in your national currency. Please note the fee will be waived for students who apply before 3 March 2017.
2. To take the UCA Admissions Test, please bring the following to the test location on the day of the test
Your personal application number
Original passport or other government-issued photo ID
3. If you are successful on the UCA Admissions Test, you will be informed and then you will have to
Submit one recommendation form from your Mathematics teacher and one recommendation form from your English teacher, ideally in English. The recommendation form from the Mathematics teacher can also be in Russian.
Financial aid application
Undergo an Interview
The completed hard copy application package can be submitted to any one of the following addresses:
University of Central Asia Administration Office
138 Toktogul Street, Bishkek
720001, Kyrgyz Republic
University of Central Asia Naryn Campus
310 Lenin Street, Naryn
722911, Kyrgyz Republic
19 Seitaaly Jakypov Street, Naryn
722900, Kyrgyz Republic
47A Druzhba Narodov Avenue, Dushanbe
734013, Republic of Tajikistan
126 Lenin Street, Khorog, GBAO
736000, Republic of Tajikistan
13 Gagarin Street, Tekeli
041700, Republic of Kazakhstan
For more information, please contact UCA's Admissions Team:
+996 312 663 822, +996 770 822 901 (Kyrgyz Republic)
+992 93 999 99 64 (Tajikistan), +7 777 822 3948 (Kazakhstan)
1 November 2016
Call for application. UCA Application Form for 2017-2018 Academic Year available for download.
3 March 2017
Early Bird Application Deadline (no application fee if you apply before 3 March 2017)
17 March 2017
Application form with required supporting documents should be submitted to UCA with receipt of the non-refundable application fee of 15 USD.
2 April 2017
Admissions testing day in Tajikistan, Kyrgyz Republic, and Kazakhstan and other locations.
8 May 2017
Shortlisted candidates to submit supporting documents:
(1) recommendation forms; and (2) financial aid application
April to May 2017
Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview
Key dates for accepted applicants
28 August 2017
Student orientation begins.
4 September 2017
University commences for Academic year 2017-2018.
* Subject to change