CAFDP 2012, Pakistan
- Graduated, PhD in Mathematics, Technical University Dortmund, Germany. 2016. Doctoral Research: “Numerical Techniques for the Simulation of PDEs on Surfaces for Biomathematical Problems.”
- MPhil in Applied Mathematics, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan
- MSc in Applied Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan
- BEd in Mathematics and Physics, Allama Iqbal Open Universiy, Islamabad, Pakistan
- BSc in Major in Mathematics and Computer Science, University of the Punjob, Lahore, Pakistan
Ramzan has published widely on applied mathematics, particularly in the field of fluid dynamics. His research interests include biomathematics, relativity, magneto-hydrodynamics, differential equations, geo-fluids and Newtonian and Non-Newtonian fluids and he has published widely in scientific journals. Ramzan was awarded the meritorious Role of Honour Award for his outstanding performance in mathematics at the University of Punjab. He worked as a Research Assistant with the Technical University Department of Applied Mathematics in Dortmund, Germany (2012-2016). Currently he is faculty with the UCA School of Arts and Sciences.