CAFDP 2012, Pakistan
- Candidate, PhD in Applied Mathematics, Heidelberg University, Germany. Doctoral Research: “Modeling and Multiscale Simulation for Non-Linear Interaction in Wave Propagations with Convection of the Physical Phenomena”
- MPhil in Applied Mathematics, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan
- MSc in Applied Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan
- BEd in Mathematics and Physics, Allama Iqbal Open Universiy, Islamabad, Pakistan
- BSc in Major in Mathematics and Computer Science, University of the Punjob, Lahore, Pakistan
Ramzan has published widely on applied mathematics, particularly fluid dynamics. His research interests include biomathematics, relativity, magneto-hydrodynamics, differential equations, geo-fluids, and Newtonian and Non-Newtonian fluids and he has published widely in scientific journals. Ramzan was awarded the meritorious Role of Honor award for his outstanding performance in mathematics at the University of Punjab. His fields of interest include biomathematics, relativity, magneto-hydrodynamics, differential equations, geo-fluids, Newtonian and non-Newtonian fluids.