SPCE is an Authorised Cambridge Assessment English Centre in Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan
The University of Central Asia's (UCA) School of Professional and Continuing Education (SPCE) is officially accredited by the Cambridge Assessment English as a centre to offer English language examinations.
English course in Tajikistan
SPCE offers general English language exams, courses for special purposes, for schoolchildren, as well as the methodology of teaching.
- YLE - Young Learners English (A1-A2 levels)
- KET - Cambridge English Key (A2)
- KET for Schools - Key for school kids (A2)
- PET - Cambridge English Preliminary (B1)
- PET for schools - Preliminary for schools (B1)
- FCE - Cambridge English First (B2)
- FCE for schools - First for schools (B2)
- CAE - Cambridge English Advances (C1)
- CPE - Cambridge English Proficiency (C2)
- BEC Vantage - Cambridge English Business Certificates (B2)
- BEC Higher - Cambridge English Business Certificates (C1)
- BEC Preliminary - Cambridge English Business Certificates (B1)
- TKT - Teaching Knowledge Test (3 modules) - for teachers
- DELTA Module 1 - Diploma in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages - for teachers
Cambridge Assessment English Centre courses
Exams are offered in paper format as well as computer-based. Candidates who successfully pass the exam will receive an international certificate, which will help them in their studies, employment and career, both in Central Asia and abroad. The Cambridge Exams are established and prestigious exams certified by the University of Cambridge and recognised around the world.
UCA's SPCE offers exams at its learning centres in Naryn, Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan), Khorog, Dushanbe (Tajikistan) and Tekeli (Kazakhstan). External sessions are also available at an additional cost by request, where UCA trained staff travel to other cities to offer the exams.
You can do the following at UCA's SPCE centres:
- Check your level of English proficiency;
- Confirm your level of English and get an international Cambridge English certificate;
- Visit free workshops and consulting seminars with the participation of Cambridge Assessment English specialists, English teachers, and SPCE testing specialists;
- Receive methodological support.