Applications Open for Cross-Debate Format Training in Almaty and Bishkek
The University of Central Asia (UCA)'s Aga Khan Humanities Project (AKHP) is pleased to announce a new debate format training and tournament to be held in Almaty, Kazakhstan and Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan on December 1-2 2018.
Who Can Participate?
- Bishkek training: Year 1 undergraduate students studying at Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Almaty training: Grade 11/12 students in Kazakhstan
How to Participate?
- Fill out and submit the application form by November 23rd 2018
- Participants will be invited for a training conducted in Almaty on December 1-2 2018
- Based on the training outcomes, participants will be invited for debate rounds at the University of Central Asia's Naryn Campus on December 15- 16 2018 (all expenditures covered)
Why Participate in AKHP's Cross-Debate Format Training?
- Gain knowledge and skills in a new debate format
- Foster skills of developing constructive solutions
- Practice debating skills in English
- Receive a Certificate and valuable prizes