The University of Central Asia (UCA) is pleased to announce UCA's Model United Nations Conference (UCAMUN), held in Khorog, Tajikistan from October 21-23 2019
, and organised by UCA students. Apply to be a delegate today at: http://bit.ly/UCAMUN19
by September 25th at 11:59 (GMT+5)
Venue: University of Central Asia, Khorog, Tajikistan
Working Language: English
Date: October 21-23, 2019
Deadline: September 25, 2019
An official authorised certificate will be provided to all participants.
- 50 USD for internationals (non-Tajik participants)
- 25 USD for Tajik nationals
- 15 USD for local delegates (Participants from GBAO)
The registration fee is non-refundable after October 15, 2019.
The registration fee will include:
- Round ride from Dushanbe to Khorog
- Accommodation for 4 nights and 3 days in a home stay
- Full meals for three days, coffee breaks
- Training materials, delegate kit and invitation for evening events.
In the cases when an individual is not able to obtain a visa, or any other personal issues that restrict him/her to participate in the conference, UCA MUN organiser will not be responsible for any refunds.