PEAK and UCA ‘Grow Your Business’ Accelerator Programme
- Weekly lively and interactive seminars focused on topics relevant to the needs of small businesses in Kyrgyzstan, and delivered virtually
- Weekly one-on-one (virtual) mentoring sessions with successful entrepreneurs and business experts
- 24/7 access to PEAK’s online venture management platform
- 24/7 access to world-class online content available on PEAK’s platform to support live work
- Networking, and local and regional connectivity through two exclusive networking sessions
- Subject to Covid-19 measures, access to PEAK workspaces including conference rooms, working space, and common areas.
Who Can Apply?
- Enterprise has been operating for at least 12 months and is generating revenue.
- Enterprise has less than 15 employees (full or part-time), and revenues of no more than 8 million Kyrgyz soms annually.
- Enterprise is registered (individual entrepreneur or LLC).
- Enterprise’s activities are not related to alcohol, tobacco, gambling, or cause environmental harm.
- Whilst the programme is not sector focused, it aims to attract businesses in the following economic sectors: food processing; textiles, ready-made garments and sewing industry; education and skills development; transportation and logistics; healthcare and well-being; and other sectors that are supported by the government, or are in-demand as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Participants are required to have a device with good Internet connectivity.
Twenty entrepreneurs will be selected and enrolled in the programme. Women, youth and minority groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply?
To apply, please visit: https://peakkg.typeform.com/to/RaDKa4. It will take less than 15 minutes to complete the application form. The deadline to apply is June 14th 2020 at 18:00 (Bishkek time, GMT+6). Thank you for considering PEAK Bishkek and UCA’s SPCE as key partners in your plans to grow your business.