Application Form & Supporting Documents
Submit the completed UCA Stage 1 Application Form and supplementary documents to reach UCA no later than March 15th, 2022 including:
- Completed Stage 1 Application Form
- A clear copy of a government-issued photo ID or Passport
- One photograph on a white background showing the applicant's face, taken during the last three months.
All international student applicants are required to submit academic transcripts.
You can submit your application in three ways:
- Documents can be submitted personally by the deadlines to a UCA location in Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, or Kazakhstan.
- Write your full name, email address, and telephone number on the envelope.
- Applications can be submitted from 9:00-18:00, Monday to Friday.
Want to learn more about the Stage 1 application form?