UCA Finance is seeking an Accountant, who will be temporarily conducting financial accounting for UCA in Tekeli.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively check, verify and ensure compliance with the financial policies and procedures for payments;
- Use and maintenance of means of internal financial control;
- Creation of the regular financial, tax and statistical reporting;
- Estimating and requests for funds;
- Organization of financial document flow;
- Verification of cash substantiating vouchers;
- Tracking and reconciliation of the advances to staff, advances to suppliers;
- Salary accrual, including payment of applicable taxes and deductions;
- Reflection accounting transactions and creation of the corresponding financial reporting;
- Liaise with UCA Central Finance office for routine financial tasks;
- Undertake any other assignment given by the supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in either accounting, finance or economics;
- At least 2 years working experience in accounting and finance;
- Familiar with accounting software;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet conflicting deadlines in a timely fashion and with accuracy.
- Communication skills – Russian and Kazakh, English is advantage;
- Planning and organizing;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to email@example.com by 08 November, 2021. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Accountant (maternity leave replacement)”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.