Administrative Assistant serves as the primary contact person for visitors and provide administrative support to SPCE managers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain polite, knowledgeable, and receptive relations with visitors to the campus;
- Be informed of all campus activities and services, including any changes in policies, and procedures;
- Distribute instructions and messages to staff;
- Manage the campus switchboard, screen telephone calls, and direct visitors and students;
- Assist the campus managers with arranging appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements;
- Conducting office-work with documentation;
- Regulation of the schedule of office vehicle use;
- Keep the campus managers informed of public inquiries, perceptions, and satisfaction with the School;
- Maintain a data base of contact information for SPCE personnel, local organizations, educational institutions, and government;
- Within the guidelines set by this job description, agree to a work schedule, work plan, and reporting system with your supervisor; and;
- Other activities that may be from time to time assigned by your supervisor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Higher education in a related field;
- Minimum 3 years experience in related field;
- Kyrgyz, Fluency in English, Russian obligatory;
- Knowledge of MS Office, Internet, e-mail, Flexibility, punctuality;
- Overall evaluation of performance indicators shall be at least “Very Good”;
- Overall evaluation of annual objectives shall be at least “Very Good” ;
- Polite Service of SPCE Visitors and Employees and telephone calls;
- Keep the documentation accurately;
- Address the income and outgoing letters on time;
- Liaise with UCA CAO and SPCE staff, coordinators in Naryn;
- Get instruction and start use effectively new SAP/ERP system.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13 October 2021. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Administrative Assistant/Receptionist”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.