Under the overall guidance and direct supervision of the Administrative Manager, the Administrative Intern provides travel services ensuring high quality and accuracy of work. The Administrative Intern works in close collaboration with staff and visitors to the UCA and ensures consistent service delivery.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Handle requests for information and data
- Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, and emails
- Providing assistance and support to the Administration department.
- Logistic arrangements for UCA staff and guests
- Assist with SAP upload documents.
- Serve as backup to the Administrative Office.
- Replace Admin staff when needed.
- Other tasks relevant to the core responsibilities and duties of this position, as assigned by the superviso
Required Qualifications and Experience
- At least a bachelor’s or an equivalent degree in economics or administration related subject is imperative.
- 1-2 years of working knowledge and experience in the same domain.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, and work independently and in a team environment.
- Fluency to speak English, Russian, and Kyrgyz is required.
- Working knowledge of MS Office programmes, Internet, and E-mail.
- Punctuality, Responsibility, Flexibility.
Candidates from Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Kazakhstan are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. In your application e-mail subject, please write: “Administrative Intern”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Review other job vacancies at: https://ucentralasia.org/career-opportunities.