The School of Professional and Continuing Education (SPCE) is seeking Learning Centre Coordinator, who will coordinate, organize and oversee successful implementation of educational project activities, as well as provide management and monitoring support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing leadership and control over the organization of educational and methodical work on programs of professional and continuing education and outreach activities at SPCE Learning Center.
- Leading the implementation and improvement of the quality assurance system of the educational process.
- Facilitating coordination of teachers. Monitoring the implementation of the schedule of the educational process.
- Approving class schedules and examinations for all SPCE programs.
- Coordinating the activities of all educational areas on licensing, certification and accreditation of educational courses and programs in the relevant state bodies.
- Controlling the optimal distribution of academic load among staff.
- Ensuring compliance with legal regulations and financial policies and procedures in the organization and conduct of the educational process, the preparation of contracts with students of SPCE.
- Ensuring the timely preparation of the established reporting documentation for academic work and final documents for approval by the Central Administrative Office.
- Assisting in the development and/or improvement of routines, tools or systems for monitoring evaluation, accountability and learning, as feasible and required
- Cooperating with state and municipal authorities, enterprises, institutions and organizations on educational issues.
- Approving and is responsible for part of the remuneration of part-time instructors, for the quality of teaching and is responsible for the MAA evaluation.
- Organizing and administering issues related to premises, logistics, communications, equipment, procurement with the relevant departments.
- Working with partner organizations of UCA.
- Travelling to the regions and to foreign countries in order to fulfill official duties as necessary;
Duties Related to Project Implementation
- Coordinate timely implementation of all project’s aspects with particular emphasis, specific activities described in the project document;
- Ensure adherence to administrative, project management and financial rules and regulations;
- Coordinate project procurement and logistics activities with SPCE Kazakhstan admin team
- Prepare reports for projects and jointly-implemented activities.
- Promote scholarship programme and provide support during awareness campaign, application and admission processes.
- Prepare the required documentations of the selected applicants for travel and study at SPCE , provide orientations and follow up on progress of the students on scholarships.
- Look for investment opportunity to match with SPCE students’ business projects
- Support information and dissemination activities and advocate for the project among the key stakeholders; provide marketing tools according with marking and branding policy of UCA and donor.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in Education, Business Administration or IT
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in academic setting and/or in project/programme management
- Management and leadership skills, ability to build support and promote the school.
- Excellent knowledge and Report Writing Skills in English, knowledge of Kazakh is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft applications
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 October, 2021. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Almaty SPCE Learning Center Coordinator”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.