Summary of Position
Assistant to Manager of Academic Affairs (AMAA) will be responsible for managerial support, arranging academic process and coordinating successful implementation of academic activities at SPCE Learning Center.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and improve the quality of teaching and learning activities at SPCE
- Learning Centre, Dushanbe, ensuring promotion of the courses
- Prepare and submit various reports including statistic reports.
- Prepare and monitor fulfillment of exams schedule and timetable of classes.
- Arrange and conduct Instructors’ meetings with the purpose of solving academic issues.
- Provide effective function of Student Data Base
- Collect Instructors’ monthly Individual Plans, prepare payroll and enter to SAP.
- Organize and conduct exams strictly by following academic honesty.
- Conduct active work with students in order to increase their awareness of the principles
of academic honesty.
- Coordinate fee collection process with finance department, student service and parents.
- Maintain communication with graduates of SPCE programs, including conducting
surveys, event management for graduates.
- Work with partner organizations within the framework of UCA development.
- Perform any other duties as and when assigned.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Higher education in relevant to the sphere;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in education, management, marketing;
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills;
- Strong people management skills;
- Strong communication, report writing, time management skills;
- Fluent in English, Russian and Tajik languages;
- Computer literate: MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, Internet, and email.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 3, 2023. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. In your application e-mail subject, please write: “AMAA, SPCE”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.