Digital Content Manager, AKHP Dushanbe
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain the AKHP digital platform through strategic planning, scheduling and regular updating.
- Support the AKHP team to plan and produce content across the platform.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns that enable AKHP to communicate with its key audience and partner institutions.
- Drive engagement through the digital platform, increasing the Project’s reach.
- Work closely with UCA website, IT team and APA drawing on relevant expertise for successful completion of each phase of the digital project.
- Train AKHP partners and other educators in the use of digital media and technology.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- MA degree, preferably in the field of humanities, education technology or IT.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an academic setting and/or in project/programme management.
- Skills in digital authoring tools and other computing programmes.
- Excellent content editing and writing skills.
- Work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Fluency in English and Russian with exceptional writing skills. Ability to speak Tajik, Kazakh or Kyrgyz is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to email@example.com by TBC. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “AKHP Digital Content Manager”. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.