Finance Assistants (Short-term service contracts)
We are looking for six Finance Assistants to provide support to our team with administrative tasks, including data entry, filing, and communication. The ideal candidates must have strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills. The positions are for a 3-month duration, starting on April 17, 2023, with the possibility of an extension for another month.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing assistance and support to the Finance team for office administrative and secretarial tasks
- Assisting in communicating and coordinating with students and staff
- Assisting with computer data entry and basic documentation
- Assisting with online data filing and organizing
- Performing other tasks relevant to the core responsibilities and duties of this position, as assigned by the supervisor
Required Qualifications and Experience
- At least a bachelor’s degree
- 6 months of full-time or internship experience preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, and work independently and in a team environment
- Fluency in Russian and the national language
- English language skills are preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Internet, and email
- Punctuality, responsibility, and flexibility
How to Apply
Please send a CV to email@example.com by 31 March 2023. Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Early applications are strongly encouraged. As the subject of your application email, please write: "Finance Assistants (Short-term service contracts) "
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Review other job vacancies at: https://ucentralasia.org/career-opportunities