HR Officer coordinates the design, implementation, and maintenance of Employee communications solutions to improve interaction among employees, the Human Resources Department, and executive leadership. HR Officer also facilitates and improves on-boarding, employee engagement activities and exit procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate the interaction with external job posting & media platforms (LinkedIn, THE, Academic Keys etc.)
- Ensure timely payment for job posting services
- Design and improve the internal communication experience using different platforms (intranet, SharePoint, Teams, Outlook, PPT etc.)
- Update the information on the internal communications platforms
- Handle internal communication around all events and activities for team members
- Release HR Announcements in a timely manner (staffing, promotions, working calendars and etc.)
- Draft and distribute reference materials about performance review initiatives, compensations and benefits, HR policies and procedures etc.
- Conduct Custom Employee Surveys and Questionnaires
- Administer Wellness Programmes (Summer Institute, Wellness Events, Wellness Newsletter, Medical Checkup etc.)
- Administer Staff Appreciation Events by executing budget reporting and interacting with the other departments
- Coordinate the assigned projects
- Lead and improve the on-boarding process and workflow in liaison with HR team, departments and AKDN office.
- Update on-boarding materials (welcome kits, presentations, handouts etc.)
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in Human Resources
- Understanding and practical knowledge of employment law
- Fluency in English and Russian both in written and spoken
- Familiar with MS Office applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and attention to details, fast-paced, responsive, pro-active and organized
- Experience in handling sensitive information, using discretion and confidentiality
Candidates from Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Kazakhstan are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10 January 2022. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. In your application e-mail subject, please write: “HR Officer”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Review other job vacancies at: https://ucentralasia.org/career-opportunities