Intern for Learning Centre
The School of Professional and Continuing Education (SPCE) Learning Centre Intern will provide support for the daily operations of the SPCEs Learning Center (LC) in Bishkek with attention to student enrollment process, internal documentation, assisting to Student Service Officer (SSO) and Manager of LC in Bishkek. Intern will report to Manager of LC in Bishkek.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Instructing and consulting applicants in filling out application forms;
- Assisting to Manager of LC Bishkek with the implementation of exciting projects in the centre;
- Closely work with Student Service Officer to enrolled of potential students;
- Assisting to Student Service Officer with collecting groups;
- Sorting out application forms, registration of students, conducting placement test;
- Assisting to instructors with copying and tracking students;
- Working with online marketing campaign (Facebook, Instagram);
- Assisting with daily routing work in the centre.
How to Apply
- University education;
- Knowledge of Kyrgyz, Russian and English Languages is preferable;
- Excellent computer and SMM skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience building and managing complex schedules, presentations, and travel
- Candidates from Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Kazakhstan are encouraged to apply.