Internal Auditor (contracted, 1 year)
As an internal auditor you are expected to conduct internal audits in alignment with UCA’s processes, policies, and procedures. Direction and supervision will be provided by the HIA.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct internal audits as assigned by HIA.
- Participate in risk interviews.
- Obtain relevant evidence and document all work.
- Exercise care and responsibility with regard to the sensitivity and confidentiality of information;
- Demonstrate professionalism and adhere to the Institute of Internal Auditors Standards and Code of Ethics;\Work collaboratively with other departments and functions within UCA;
- Self-learn and improve knowledge in relevant areas;
- Travel to and work within the Central Asian region where UCA operates;
- Complete tasks assigned by HIA.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 1 or 2 years of internal audit experience is preferable;
- Professional certification is an advantage;
- Outstanding English language skills;
- Must be able to think critically;
- Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills;
- Excellent computer skills in using word, PowerPoint, and excel;
- Highly organized and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task to meet timelines;
- Ability to work in a variety of different cultural settings with culturally diverse groups.
- Advanced proficiency in spoken and written English and Russian.
- Knowledge of other Central Asian languages (Kyrgyz, Tajik, Kazakh) would be a bonus.
Candidates from the founding countries of UCA: Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Kazakhstan are encouraged to apply for the position.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to email@example.com by October 14, 2022. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “Internal Auditor”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.