The Digital Marketing Trainer of UCA SPCE is part time position and the candidate will be responsible for conducting online training in digital marketing, working within budgets to develop, identify risks, drawing up support documents, write up detailed plans and reports. The trainer reports to SPCE Manager and works closely with other staff members of UCA.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing in-class training on Digital Marketing;
- Helping learners in the practical execution of the digital concept;
- Well-versed in Delivering trial sessions to students;
- Handling doubt sessions of students;
- Make recommendations for improving the teaching program;
- Constantly monitor trends in Digital Marketing;
- Should have strong reporting and communication skills;
- Should measure the impact of the course on participants' careers;
- Staying in touch with alumni to enhance the overall course;
- Should identify current needs and trends to update training content and pedagogy.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- A graduate degree in a relevant field: Diploma/bachelor’s in digital marketing, computer science, or similar field and have strong experience in digital marketing functions;
- Minimum 3-year experience in project management/coordination position and teaching;
- Practical experience with content management systems, Digital Marketing Strategy, Website Designing, Search Engine Optimization, Content Marketing, affiliate marketing, Social Media Marketing, Search Advertising, Mobile Marketing, Display marketing, and Analytics. Google Analytics, and project management software;
- Sound understanding of digital marketing;
- Excellent management, interpersonal, and teambuilding skills;
- A personal blog related to digital marketing is a huge plus
- Ability to identify risks and problems;
- Ability to network and build relationships;
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven;
- Good knowledge of English, Tajik and Russian languages
Candidates from Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan, and Kazakhstan are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for the position, please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “PT Digital Marketing Trainer”. The position is opened until filled.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Review other job vacancies at: https://ucentralasia.org/career-opportunities.