Part-Time English Language Instructor (3 Vacancies)
The English Language Instructor vacancy is a part-time position and does not require full day engagement. The Instructor reports to MAA at SPCE Khorog, and works closely with other staff members of UCA.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Teaching English courses and programmes of various levels;
- Participating in developing proposals for corporate English courses and programmes;
- Participating in marketing and promotion of SPCE courses and programmes;
- Submitting reporting documents (individual plans, examination registers, grade reports) on time;
- Ensuring high attendance of students in classes, contacting students, and reacting on their needs;
- Ensuring safety of equipment and furniture in the classrooms and offices;
- Performing other duties (extra-curricular activities, English clubs);
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in teaching English.
- A minimum 5 years of teaching experience, teaching adults would be an advantage.
- Communication skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, Russian and Tajik languages. The instructor must be able to speak clearly to students, colleagues, and parents.
- Internationally recognized certificates: CELTA, TKT, IELTS or TOEFL are required.
- Writing skills are critical.
- Highly motivated with strong organizational skills.
- Committed to teaching.
- Computer literacy: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, and email.
How to Apply
- Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 1, 2022. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. As your application e-mail subject, please write: “PT English Language Instructor”. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Review other job vacancies at: https://ucentralasia.org/career-opportunities