The IT Instructor vacancy is a Part-time position and requires half day engagement. The instructor reports to the Coordinator of SLC and works closely with other staff members of UCA.
- Teaching IT courses in several of the following or all fields: ICDL, Python, programming, SQL, Pandas and/or Power Bi
- Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students
- Coordinating specific IT programmes
- Participating in developing proposals for corporate courses and programmes
- Participating in marketing and promotion of SPCE courses and programmes
- Submitting reporting documents (individual plans, examination registers, grade reports) on time.
- Ensuring high attendance of students in classes, contacting students, and reacting on their needs.
- Ensuring high success rate of students.
- Ensuring safety of equipment and furniture in the classrooms and offices.
- Performing other duties (extra-curricular activities, Mathematics/IT clubs).
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Advising student on career issues.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in teaching IT/Data Science courses.
- A minimum of 5 years of teaching experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Tajik or Russian languages, knowledge of English is an advantage.
- Communication Skills: Instructor must be a good communicator as he/she will be on many occasions communicating with parents and other teaching staff.
- Instruction Skills: The Instructor will have to explain unfamiliar concepts with authority and concisely so that students can understand.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to email@example.com by February 3, 2023. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. In your application e-mail subject, please write: “Part-time IT Instructor”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Review other job vacancies at: https://ucentralasia.org/career-opportunities