As part of the SPCE coordinate, promote and manage timely implementation of all matters pertaining to academic and administrative matters related and as described in the project in 3 countries, ensuring the quality of activities and project performance on locations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
I) Coordination of the Project
- Responsible for the organization and management of the project, ensuring timely delivery of the project activities and deliverables at agreed requirements;
- Responsible conducting professional development for teachers, provide methodological support
- In close collaboration with ORD, other UCA units and partners, prepare the annual work plan and budget in relation to the Project design and available financing, and oversee the coordination and implementation of the activities as per the approved annual work plan and budget;
- Actively cooperate with partners through ORD, implement of the project activities and events jointly with other organizations (schools and local providers, stakeholders and in the target countries);
- In collaboration with UCA HR, SPCE Director, and Heads arrange the recruitment of trainers, consulting service providers in accordance with related Terms of References and the requirements of annual work plans and budgets.
- Work with Financial Analyst of SPCE PMO to manage projections, reporting and budgeting process.
- Work and liaise with Financial department of CAO: project and grant reps
- Organize and coordinate implementation of activities through trainers and service providers.
- Represent and promote the Project on national and regional levels as required, maintain close continued collaboration with development partners relevant to the Project;
- Responsible to organize travel logistic: transportation, accommodation, per-diems, meal and coordination for all involved staff and trainees in close connection with CAO Administration department as needed throughout the country: Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, and Afghanistan to fulfill the purpose of the Project.
- Based on work plan timelines coordinate all trainings and academic related activities in close collaboration with UCAs SPCE Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, and Afghanistan team (MAAs of SPCEs and Coordinators of Learning Centers) and reporting to student database accordingly without delays.
- Work and liaise with the Manager of the Center of Entrepreneurship at SPCE Naryn, Kyrgyz Republic.
- Work on and be responsible to use effectively UCAs SAP/ERP system to coordinate the Orders by himself from UCA account provided, based on the budget and work plan activities
- Work and liaise with UCA MMD and Administration department as needed regarding the SAP.
II) Monitoring and reporting of the Project
- Preparation reports based on workplan and arrange circulation of reports and other Project documentation from trainers as appropriate;
- Report to Finance department and coordinate on time reporting of all involved staff and trainees.
- Assume the lead responsibility for the preparation and content of the Annual Project Implementation Review, with the full participation of relevant Project personnel and stakeholders.
- Report to ORD, SPCE Director, Heads, and other related partners on any aspect of project management whenever is required.
- Monitor publications and media sources on the activities of the Project.
- Work and liaise with UCA Communication and publication department along with SPCEs communication and marketing staff at SPCE PMO.
III) With specific reference to UCA administration and financial management
- Ensure the completion of the procurement process and compliance with the appropriate procurement guidelines.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Initiative taking, proactive person who loves to overcome challenges and constantly be challenged;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Strong results-oriented and self-driven attitude and approach;
- An optimist with a great sense of humor who is friendly warm and a true ‘people’ person;
- Great communication skills, a strongly effective communicator both verbally and in writing;
- Credible confident and highly ethical person;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Lifelong learner and open-minded person;
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful and strategic advice and input;
- Ability to perform effectively in an environment of constant change;
- Someone who will believe and dream our vision and help us to conquer our goals.
- A graduate degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3-year experience in project management/coordination position
- Proficient knowledge of English and fluency in Russian is requirement
- Advanced computer skills
- Good experience and knowledge in finance, project planning and evaluation, managing external grant funding
- Strong verbal and writing communication, public speaking, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced reporting skills
- Advanced computer skills
Candidates from Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, CV and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 December, 2021. Applications will be reviewed when received. Early applications are strongly encouraged. In your application e-mail subject, please write: “Project Coordinator of Local Impact-Future of Work Project”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Review other job vacancies at: https://ucentralasia.org/career-opportunities.