International Film Festival "Nomad 2023: A Living Land"
The Film Festival “Nomad 2023: A Living Land” is organized by the Communications and Media Department of the University of Central Asia to be held in Naryn, Kyrgyzstan. The Film Festival aims to provide a platform for emerging filmmakers contributing to the development of the film industry throughout Central Asia and beyond.
The Film Festival “Nomad 2023: A Living Land” will be selecting short films to be featured during the Film Festival. Once a film has been selected for the screening it cannot be withdrawn from the Festival. All the films must be submitted in original language with English subtitles if the original language is not English.
While Central Asian artists are particularly encouraged to participate, the Festival is also open to international filmmakers and storytellers.
- Films must have been produced 12 months preceding the Film Festival
- Films that have not been screened on the internet
- Films that do not exceed 15 minutes including credits
- Films that relate to the theme of the Film Festival “Nomad 2023: A Living Land”
Films selected and screened at the Film Festival competes for awards:
- Best film $500
- Best Visual Solution $ 300
- Jury Special Mention $ 200
- Audience Award
Video Format Requirements:
- Resolution 1920x1080
- Bitrate: Minimum 10Mbps
- Submission deadline: July 31, 2023
- Notification Date: August 31, 2023
- Event Date: September 21-23, 2023
Highlights from the Nomadic Image 2022 Film Festival